About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Friday 29 June 2012

Sleek Rose Gold Blush

I love this! Was so hard to get hold of but I eventually found one in one of the Superdrugs near me! It was around £4.29 or something, I cannot remember exactly!

It is the second Sleek powder product I have tried. The first was Sleek's contour kit, which I still love but unfortunately the highlighting shade has shattered! :( But I still use the contouring colour, mainly as a bronzer though as I don't like to make my face look any more angular than it already is! So hopefully this one will not shatter, touch wood!

The name is kind of misleading, I would call it more of a coral shade. It isn't really a traditional rose colour. When applied it does appear more red-pink toned than it looks in the pan though, so bear that in mind. It is very shimmery though. It has gorgeous gold shimmer running through and I find that I don't really need to use a highlighter with it. If you have large pores on your cheeks I would be wary of using it as shimmer makes large pores a lot more obvious! I always try to use the rule of not applying blush any further in to my face than my pupils as it can look unnatural, but it also helps me not to get it on the larger pores around my nose and the centre of my face!

I prefer this applied on top of a bronzer to enhance the colour of it and help create a glow! I can't wait to wear this on holiday, I think it will look absolutely stunning on bronzed, sunkissed skin! It is highly pigmented so I think it will last a long time!





 Here it is lightly swatched.

 And heavily swatched.

Here it is on, photographed in natural light

And artificial light.


Has anybody tried this blush or any of the other Sleek blushes range? What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. lovely blog. please take a look on mine and tell me what you think <3

    ReplyDelete