About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

George at Asda - Ultra-Violet!


This colour is spectacular! I love it! I believe it was £1.75. It is sheer though so I layered it over the top of a blue jelly-creme colour by W7. It also looks gorgeous over darker colours but I prefer it over blues as it makes the blue to purple duochrome more obvious and has an overall brighter effect. I took these pics probably a year ago and I am disappointed to say that within a few months of use the polish had turned completely gloopy and was unusable :( the same also happened to another charcoal glitter colour I had called Deceit. The bottles say the products have a lifetime of 6 months, which is nearly accurate so I cannot complain! But the range is cheap and cheerful and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment