About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

The face behind the blog!

Please excuse my jeggings still around my legs! I had been shopping all day, and I was getting tired of taking my boots on and off so I left them on ha ha! Does anybody else do this? :)




Thought I would have a break from the nail posts! I was shopping in Newlook and saw these gorgeous dresses. I wasn't sure whether or not to get them so I snapped a few pics and sent them to Mumma B! She said she liked them, so I bought them both, muahaha! I thought they would be lovely for on holiday, either in the day as a sun dress or to wear in the evening and dress them up with some heels and accessories for a nice meal out. They were £22 each but I got 10% with my NUS card. Ahh, being a student has its perks! I don't know what I will do when I leave! 


What do you guys think? Any suggestions for what to wear them with? I was thinking tan handbag and sandals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment