About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Natural, everyday makeup look.

So I thought I would show you the make up look that I wear pretty much every day.
Tres easy and simple to do :) I tend to go for the au natural look!

Do you like the organised chaos going on in my bedroom? :)


So I start by moisturising my cheeks with Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel. Then I apply the Benefit the Porefessional to my t-zone as that's where my foundation struggles to stay put. Then I make my own tinted moisturiser with 2 blobs of Chanel VA in B10 and B20 (I am between those shades) and Clinique moisturising gel. I use equal parts of foundation to gel. I apply this using my fingers to the centre of my face working outwards. 

I do my brows next. I brush them through with the eyebrow brush into an arched shape and then using Maybelline colour tattoo and the ecotools angled brush fill them in sparingly. I love this for brows as it is not warm toned at all and I don't like reddish brows! It has a grey tone to it so this cancels out any warm tones going on!

Next I blush and bronze. I use the Ecotools blush brush for bronzing and sweep the Elf bronzer across my cheeks, forehead and temples. I have a really angled face anyway so I don't need to do any countouring, and just apply bronzer where the sun would normally catch me. This is quite pigmented so you don't need a lot. It is quite "muddy" as opposed to "orangey" toned. I refuse to look tangoed! Then I use the little blue brush to apply the Sleek blush to the apples of my cheeks. Its a gorgeous colour, lots of shimmer running through it though so stay away if you have large pores on your cheeks.

Then using the angled brush again I take MUA shade 19, a lovely matt brown colour and apply this to the top lashline, but not on the tightline. This gives the illusion of thicker lashes and is a lot less dramatic than using a gel liner or kohl. I like to stay quite natural for the daytime :) Then I curl my lashes and apply mascara, bottom lashes first. Then you don't blob it on your eyelid whilst it's still wet. Not a huge fan of this mascara as it smudges terribly on the bottom lashes but I am trying to use it up!

Then I slick on some No7 nourishing lip shine, which I bought as I heard is a dupe for the raved about Clarins lip perfector. I have never tried the Clarins before but I am very impressed with the No7 product! I hate lipgloss and the main reason I bought this is because I had the Boots £5 voucher for No7, I'm not sure whether I would have otherwise bought it as I am not a fan of lip glosses at ALL! I hate feeling gloopy and sticky. But this is more like a smooth tinted balm. It's really lovely.

So there we have it! I hope you all like!


No comments:

Post a Comment