About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gosh Holographic!

Ok. So the next few posts are going to be very nail-heavy. Why, I hear you ask? Because I love nail polish! :) Hope you like them!





About a year and a half ago I managed to get my hands on the elusive Gosh Holographic! I was on the lookout for it for about 2-3 months before I came across it. I actually found two but didn't buy both of them, which I now regret as whenever I use it I'm worried I'm going to run out! It was half price so I believe it cost £2.50 ish at Superdrug. It takes about 4 coats to get an even finish! And as everybody says, it's a nightmare to apply. It's a streaky mess but the formula dries rapidly so you can apply the coats practically one after the other. Lasting power is terrible but as it is designed as a party polish, we can't really complain! I took a few snaps to try and catch the beauty of it but it's truly something to see in person! I may have also found a more long-wearing dupe for this, so watch out for that as a post will be coming up soon!

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment