About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gemstone Overcoat with George at Asda's Deceit!

This is a polish called Deceit by George at Asda. It's a gorgeous charcoal colour with shimmer running through. It cost £1.75. This was two coats, layered with Andrea Fullerton's Gemstone Overcoat.

 With flash. The flakies don't really show up to well.




Without flash. You can see the reds running through the flakes. Lovely!




That stuff was like gold dust to get hold of! I probably waited about 6 months before I finally found a bottle! It's a flakie that shines from green, yellow, orange and red. There are probably some other colours in there too but it's been a while since I wore it and those are the ones I remember! :) It was £4.99 from Superdrug.



Hope you like! Have you tried any of the Andrea Fullerton range? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment