About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Dr Jart Regenerating BB Cream review

I really love the Dr Jart Water Fuse BB cream, I have a review on it here. So I was interested to try the Regenerating version to see how it fares in comparison.
Shade wise it is a lot lighter, so if you have tried the WaterFuse and it was too dark for you then this might be a good alternative. I'd say it will suit light to lighter medium skin tones. The colour when blended out does not oxidise or get any darker on me, and I don't find it has a grey cast, which is what many people complain about with BB creams.
The finish is natural, leaning towards matte. It is thick and feels really nourishing on the skin, and has more coverage than the Water Fuse, which makes sense as the regenerating is aimed at covering blemishes. It also has high SPF, activates skin rejuvenation and contains Dr Jarts exclusive Berry Cocktail antioxidant system. Snazzy. I was worried about it being heavy on the skin but it feels light, which is odd given the coverage it gives and the nourishing skincare factors. I seem to break out easily by heavy products but I haven't found this to give me any extra spots. It's nice to find a product which gives good coverage without feeling cakey or heavy. This leaves me looking natural and fresh faced, whilst covering spots and redness. If you have any bad spots you might find you need to use a concealer as well, but I haven't found myself reaching for one. I also haven't been using eye brightening concealers when I use this as I find this is really lifting if you use it under the eyes. It's nourishing, hydrating and brightening, but not too heavy which is perfect for under the eyes. A bit of an all in one.
I have enjoyed using this in the winter when my skin has been slightly less oily. The light colour means that it suits me well when I am not tanned which has been ideal through the colder months.
Dr Jart BB creams are available at Boots, I bought mine whilst it was on offer for half price at £10.50, but it usually costs £21.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment