About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Sunday 6 January 2013

Hydraluron by Indeed Labs review

As the title suggests, this is going to be a review of Hydraluron by Indeed Labs.
This serum is rich in Hyaluronic Acid which is found naturally in the skin and helps increase hydration. A little molecule of this baby can hold 1000 times it's own weight in water, and it attracts water from other things as well so your moisturiser will be more effective by using this underneath it. This product has very few ingredients to it, which gives me the feeling of less is more, you know? I feel like I'm not being fobbed off with all of these unknown ingredients with unknown purposes. Simples.
The serum is clear and light, and feels very water-like upon application. It smoothes over the skin very easily, and seems to almost rub away leaving no trace. Your skin is left feeling supple and hydrated, without any residue left behind.
For me, this is a bit of a does what it says on the tin kind of product. It claims to boost hydration and it does. Dry patches, be gone! Flaky skin, away with you! Hurray!
However I didn't see any instantaneous results upon first using it. I was expecting my skin to be magically transformed to rival that of a baby's bum, but it seems it's more of a 'stop using it and see what happens' sort of jobby. Whilst using it my skin feels smoother, plumper, and more moisturised, but not at all greasy.
I think this product would work well on all skin types, be it dehydrated, dry, combination, mature or oily, I think you could work this into your everyday routine or as a pamper item (reserved for when you need to crack out the bad boys!)
It costs £24.99 and is available from Boots.
So there you go. I recommend reading the review Caroline Hirons has done of this, she explains it in a lot more detail and I found it really helpful and entertaining! She's a bloody good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment