About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Sunday 19 August 2012

Pretty pastel nails!

 Pastels are supposed to be a spring thing.. But I am really feeling them at the moment! Here are my favourites/the ones I could fit on my hands :)





So, we have.. L-R
Revlon Lilac Pastelle, Revlon Sunshine Sparkle, Relvon Peach Nectar, OPI Mermaid's Tears, Barry M Baby Pink. All shown with 3 coats.


Lilac Pastelle. A gorgeous, light lavender creme. It has purple micro shimmer which can be seen clearly in the bottle but which is not too obvious on the nail :( takes forever to dry. Best applied with about 5 super thin coats, letting each one fully dry in between. Lasts 5 days + without chipping.

Sunshine Sparkle. A pale, watered down lemon yellow creme polish. Also has micro shimmer in it but again, cannot be obviously seen in the nail. Same application tips as Lilac Pastelle. Also long lasting without chips! (can see the sparkle on the 1st pic)

Peach Nectar. A peach jelly. Also looks gorgeous with just one coat to make nails look natural and healthy. Chips a little more easily than the 2 above but not a lot.

Mermaid's Tears. Not really a pastel but I love it anyway! A lovely murky yet not dull green creme.

Baby Pink. Lovely. Matt pastel pink creme. As with all Barry M's I find them longwearing for 4-7 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment