About Me

My photo
I'm Kate, I'm 20, and I'm a little addicted to anything beauty related!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Lucia Tommasi Handbag.

I got this gorgeous leather bag for my birthday this year from my step dad whilst he away in Amalfi! It is made of the softest, velvety leather and I absolutely adore the skull detailing on the front! It is very subtle though so nothing too rock chic for me! The other side doesn't have the detailing so adds a bit of variation. It has a separator in the middle which makes two compartments and lots of little zip pockets for hiding important things and goodies inside! I am definitely a tan handbag lady so this is perfect! I find that tan goes with so many outfits and is smart, classy and chic but can also be worn with casual clothes for a really put together look! It is such good quality so I think and hope that it will last me a long time! I think my step dad (as lovely as he is!!) had a helping hand picking it out from my step sister! :) Anyway! Enough jabbering, here are the pictures!

 Size wise - will fit an A4 folder in length-ways.
 Close up of the skull detailing.
 The plain leather side and a close up of the side buckle!
 How soft and beautiful does that leather look!



No comments:

Post a Comment